7Q has been designed with integrity and passion. Once the historical focus for ship building, the potential of this prime waterfront region was recognised and the skills of a dedicated team of architects, designers, surveyors and developers have combined to create a new landmark destination.
Rising up from the riverbank, the bold architectural statement combines the sleek perpendicular lines of glass, steel and stone with a broad, horizontal sweep of creative landscaping. 7Q both complements and contrasts with the natural swirling river that flows alongside; it captures the light through reflective surfaces and wide open boulevards; it invites exploration and appreciation. 7Q is a marriage of form and function that is both visually appealing and answers its brief: to provide superb new homes in a distinct and desirable location.
This new development is simply extraordinary. 7Q offers a remarkable variety of accommodation from a compact ‘pied-à-terre’ to a spacious 3-storey townhouse. Choose a stunning, open plan duplex or a top floor penthouse with floor to ceiling windows, a wrap-around balcony and far-reaching views across the river.
Each new home offers space in abundance – from open plan living areas, built-in dressing rooms and generous and discreet storage cupboards. Many homes provide some quite exceptional balcony and terrace space – perfect for summer entertaining or creating a garden in the sky. 7Q is the blueprint for a lively new riverside community and a desirable new focus for Chepstow.
• High ceilings to ground floor (2.5m), with some inclined ceilings to upper floors (Townhouses only)
• Oversized doors maximising the flow of light (Townhouses only)
• Designer kitchens
• Bespoke frameless door shower enclosure
• Bespoke home automation package available*
• Thermally efficient zoned controlled underfloor heating
• Integrated security system
• Finished optional timber flooring
• Timber tread stairs with glass balustrade (Townhouses only)
• Landscaped rear gardens (Townhouses only)
• Landscaped grounds and courtyards (Apartments only)
• Tegula paved driveway (where applicable)
• Large format Porcelain flooring to ground floor in Townhouse and to kitchen, living and hall in Apartments
• Timber decking to private terraces and balconies
• Allocated parking to all units
Chepstow lies on the western banks of the meandering River Wye just upstream of its confluence with the mighty Severn Estuary. South of the elegant iron bridge, a classic example of engineering from the Regency period, and facing the dramatic cliffs that have been carved by time and water through the centuries, Severn Quay will sit proudly above the river. This prime position benefits from excellent transport links by road and rail, the shops and amenities of the charming and historic market town and possibly best of all, direct access to the beautiful river walks of the Wye Valley.
For those seeking a slice of country life within easy commuting distance to Newport, Cardiff and Bristol, the Severn Quay development couldn't be better placed. Until 1966, Chepstow’s A48 formed the main through-way from England to Monmouthshire, but the arrival of the Severn Bridge diverted the traffic away from the town centre and now provides speedy motorway access through the region.
Chepstow lies on the railway line between Gloucester and Cardiff though many will choose Bristol Parkway Station as it is only 20 minutes away and has a better choice of train connections. Trains run every half hour to London which is a short 1hr 20min journey.
Bristol Airport will be the most likely departure point for air travel providing direct flights to many UK and European destinations.